martes, 7 de abril de 2015

2015 Projects / Proyectos de 2015


Animation and Video Games conference
I have had a really busy beginning of the year, on the one hand I had the opportunity to teach rig and animation in a University of Seville Video Game Master, it was an extraordinary experience where I learnt a lot at the same time that I taught. On the other hand, I was invited to talk in a conference about the future of the video game and the video game industry at EUSA Campus  and currently I have just started the IAnimate WS3 (Feature Animation), my mentor is the great Paul Chung. I’m starting IAnimate at not an easy time for me but I do feel like doing it, I want to push my actings skills in animation, beginning from a preliminary step: advanced body mechanics and pantomime, what I consider essential to improve acting skills…

El comienzo de año ha sido muy completo, por una parte he estado impartiendo clases de rig y animación en la Universidad de Sevilla en el Master en Videojuegos, ha sido una gran experiencia donde a la vez que he enseñado he aprendido mucho. Por otra parte fui invitada a las conferencias de Animación y Videojuegos por el Campus EUSA y ahora acabo de empezar el WS3 de “Feature Animation” en IAnimate con Paul Chung como tutor, todo un lujo. Empiezo IAnimate en un momento muy movido pero con muchísimas ganas y muchísima ilusión, le quiero dar un impulso a mis actings empezando desde algo anterior: body mechanics avanzados y pantomima, cosa que considero gran base de lo que viene luego…


My Friend Scooby-Doo Video Game
Last week was released one of the video games where I worked on last year and the first months of 2015: "My friend Scooby-Doo", I'm glad to had worked on it. Currently I'm animating new Maleficent characters for Maleficent Free Fall and new projects that we are starting at Genera Games.

La semana pasada se lanzó el juego en el que estuve trabajando gran parte del año pasado y  los primeros meses de este año: "My friend Scooby-Doo", estoy muy contenta de haber trabajando en este juego. Actualmente estoy animando nuevos personajes de Maléfica, para el juego Maleficent Free Fall y nuevos proyectos de Genera Games.

Although I'm up to my ears in projects,
Pablo and me are working on the third edition of Animalada. So, as you can see it promises to be a year full of exciting projects. Here we go!

 Dentro de toda esta nube de proyectos tengo que añadir que Pablo y yo estamos empezando a organizar la tercera edición de Animalada, así que... allá vamos!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario